James says, "My diet works on the principle that your body's natural state is lean and fit, not sluggish and fat. But processed foods and drinks and excess sugar pollute the body, causing fat to cling to the hips, thighs, bum and tummy. However, as soon as you stop doing the wrong thing, your body responds very quickly, and you'll get lean fast. But you have to believe you can do it. It doesn't matter how often you have failed in the past. What matters now is focusing on what you want and taking action."
Food rules Make these changes to your diet to lose weight and get a flat tummy fast!
1 Cut the C.R.A.P: Avoid the four main food groups that cause fat to cling to our bodies: caffeine, refined sugar, alcohol and processed foods.
2 But allow yourself a weekly cheat meal. Once a week, enjoy an indulgent meal of whatever you fancy, from creamy pasta to a slice of chocolate cake with cream. As ong as you're eating clean, healthy food the rest of the time, an occasional high-fat treat actually speeds up your metabolism.
3 Take fish oil supplements: They burn fat and supply essential fatty acids.
4 Always have breakfast: Eat within one hour of waking up. If you don't have time for a proper breakfast, just grab a piece of fruit and a few nuts.
5 Don't eat after 8pm: Eating a large meal in the evening when your body is slowing down or sleeping is a bad idea for your digestion and weight.
- Go slow and low and repeat 10 times
- Stand with feet shoulder width apart, arms out and parallel to floor
- Inhale through the nose, then lower your bottom down as far as is still comfortable while exhaling l Pause for a few seconds, then inhale as you come up
Energy push Great for digestion - breathe slowly and repeat 20 times
- Take a comfortable stance with feet shoulder width apart, arms in front of you, palms facing down
- Inhale and pull hands back towards your shoulders
- Exhale, pushing your arms back out to starting position Leg tuck Great for lower abs - repeat 10 times
- Lie back, feet on floor, knees bent l Inhale then bring knees into your chest as you exhale
- Inhale again as you return your feet to the floor